Thursday, January 16, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge 112

I am so tickled to be able to participate in a JustRite Stamp Challenge 112 Color Inspiration.   Life leading up to the holidays, and by holidays I mean all the way back to Thanksgiving, I have not been able to take part in one of my most favorite challenges.  I love JustRite stamps and dies and have been slowly building up my supply.  This particular Friday challenge is a color inspiration challenge and I gotta tell you it was pretty difficult for me!  I actually like all three of the colors included in the challenge but found it very difficult to use them all together in a cohesive and attractive way.  But in the end I am pretty satisfied with the finished card....so I guess this challenge stretched me!  The challenge was to use these colors....



And then also to use Spellbinder dies as well, of course, JustRite stamps and/or dies.    In my card I used several Spellbinder dies as well as a few JustRite dies that coordinated with the JustRite Stamp set that I chose.  I LOVE it when dies coordinate with stamps....such a nice clean look without any extra fussy cutting!

I actually hope to try and get another entry into this challenge before it expires.....now that I have the colors worked out in my mind!  And, as always, thanks for stopping by!

Be well,
Sheila

13 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Aww! Love all the layers!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Aww! Love all the layers!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh my word! This is a beauty!! What a lovely card!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dawn T said...

Simply gorgeous Sheila. You are the Queen of Die cuts.

Sasha said...

Beautiful colours and die work, Sheila! Your card design is fabulous!
Happy New Year! xx

Robin K. said...

You really have such a way of layering dies that always works Sheila! And I think the way you tied the challenge colors together is fabulous!

Kary said...

Hi Sheila! Your card is SO lovely!! I love how you used the dies, the layers look beautiful. The little bow and rosettes corner is gorgeous. Great card!!

Judi said...

Your card is just lovely. I particularly like how you mixed your dies to such great effect. Well done.

Shona said...

Your card is beautiful! I also had some trouble at first with that colour combo, and was surprised by just how pretty it is. I love the red as your main colour and how you worked in the blue with the patterned paper. the layers are fabulous!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful layers! Love the touch of floral background paper!!!

Deanne :)

Marge said...

What a GORGEOUS card, Shelia. I hadn't looked close up @ any entries, so just realized we used the same stamps! So fun to see different ways they can be showcased -- your card has such fabulous layering of dies and papers -- LOVE it! Thanks for your sweet comment too!

Sheri said...

This is layered fantastically! (Is that a word??) Anyway, love your use of color -- it's GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE the different layers such a FUN Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)