Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Bag....

This is my second post of the day....I know....crazy right?  Anyways, if you are here to see the White on White entry for Simon Says Stamp challenge....please scroll down.

I like to make gift bags.  In fact, that was one of the very first things I did when I got into paper crafting.    It is a big canvas and always provides a fun and creative surface for decoration.  This is the bag I just made for my 17year old son to give to his girlfriend.  I was going for an old timey vintage look.  I hope they both like it as I don't have any more crafting time to make him a different one!


The coloring turned out a bit funky here but in real life it is actually very pretty!  Thanks for stopping by!

Be well,
Sheila

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful bag too! Goodness, who would not love this? Lucky girl :)

Arlene said...

Gorgeous. WOW... Anyone would want one.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

I am sure she will love!

Brenda said...

I think it's quite lovely Sheila!