Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Loving.....

this floral image.  I have colored it twice here and am absolutely going to be coloring it again and again!  It is a Northwoods Rubber Stamp that I cut out and then also stamped again and cut out the furtherest calla lily on the left side.  Then that lily is popped up on dots.  A little bit of stickles in the center of the flowers and voila!  It's done!  Really had fun coloring this ;-D......can you tell?  And tomorrow, well tomorrow I head out of town for my copic classes and certification and I AM THRILLED!  I think it will be so fun.  I will definitely share all about it when I come back.


I just noticed that on my pink card I forget to distress where I was holding the card......can you see the place where my thumb was?  Will certainly correct that before I send it out!

Be well,
Sheila

11 comments:

Barb said...

A beauty of a stamp, Sheila - that's for sure! Love both cards - gorgeous coloring!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous cards. It really is a wonderful stamp.

joy said...

Yes, I can tell you loved coloring this stamp! And, so happy for you that you will be taking the Copics workshop and getting certified - Woohoo! What fun!

Maureen Morton said...

Stunning is an understatement, Sheila! Wow, but these are gorgeous! I will be thinking about you tomorrow - know you will have a blast and learn lots. Not sure you can get much better, tho! Hugs!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Phenomenal depth and shading!!

Pajalu said...

Sheila I am in awe! Your colouring is fantastic, I love seeing your wonderful cards xoxoxoxo

Robin K. said...

You've really done that wonderful stamp justice with your coloring Sheila! Both cards are beauties! Have fun at your copic class - will be interested to hear all the details :)

Jenni's Jems said...

These are so gorgeous!and can see why it's going to be a favourite! x

Unknown said...

Hi Sheila,
What lovely cards and I would not have noticed where you had your thumb , gorgeous decoupage and the image is fab.
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Anette said...

What a beautiful image, and you've colores it so beautifully too!

Brenda said...

These are colored so beautifully Sheila! I am sure that you will get your certificate the moment you walk in the door! This is definitely a very pretty stamp!