Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just a quick...

...show and go.   I made this card with some scrap paper left over from another Christmas card I made another day.  I know that this paper isn't really Christmas themed but it works for me!  The main stamp is Hero Arts Winter Pine K5256 here .  I am  not sure if this is a newer stamp or not but it is one of my favorite winter ones....it is just a classic image of a  pine tree.  The sentiment is Papertrey....also an older set I believe.  I am going to enter this into the Hero Arts monthly sketch challenge also.

and my card.....


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope that everyone is healthy at your house and getting excited for the holidays!

Be well,
Sheila

4 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

This tree is beautiful on the shaped die cut surrounded by the beautiful hues of blue and the tiny tag in the corner is the perfect embellishment.

Lisa said...

Beautiful combo of papers, Sheila! Love the blues for Xmas cards :) This is a super pretty tree image- don't think I've seen it before!

Dawn T said...

Love this Sheila.

Maureen Morton said...

Love this one, Sheila! Not your normal style, but really like how you used papers and color. That cute tag finishes it off perfectly! Thanks for sharing.