Monday, December 19, 2011

Hero Art Christmas Card....

....exchange.  I have totally forgotten to mail off a card to my HA Flickr holiday card exchange.  Can't believe I forgot this but I did.  I am hoping that she is as crazy busy right now as the rest of the world with regards to the holidays and that she hasn't realized how very late this card is.  So, that being said, I am just going to go ahead and post the card. I am also going to enter it in the HA monthly sketch challenge.  It follows the first sketch pictured.



 Again used the Hero Arts Christmas Reindeer Cl540 here.  These reindeer crack me up as they really aren't the type of image I would gravitate to but I really have had more fun playing with them this season.  I haven't posted all the different cards that I have used them for but, really, I have used them ALOT!  So here is my card...


Thank you so much for stopping by and all your kind comments regarding our daughter graduating.  I hope you are almost finished with your holiday preps....we are all headed down the straightaway now!

Be well,
Sheila
                                         

7 comments:

Lin said...

Merry and bright for sure - love it, Sheila!

Barb said...

I love this in the darker shades, Sheila! Such a fun and cute card! :)

Nancy K said...

Love this Sheila...your reindeer is very festive! Christmas Blessings!

Lisa said...

I don't have these reindeer, but they do make me smile :) I think you use them perfectly!! This is a really fun card- great pp!!

Maureen Morton said...

I agree, sheila - these reindeer aren't rally my style, but they make me grin every time! Love the traditional colors, your great coloring and shading, and those adorable dotted brads. All good.

Dawn T said...

such a cute card Sheila. Love the colours you have used.

Pajalu said...

Merry Christmas Sheila. I wanted to wish you & your family all the best for Christmas & the New Year. I'm sure your swap buddie wont mind that the card is a little late, who would it's so darn cute! xoxoxoxoxo