Saturday, June 25, 2011

Can you guess my town's school colors?

Hi!  Just a very quick post...more graduation party's to attend today!  I have just finished several cards of this style.....

                                                  


I really love these "noteblocks" from Purple Onion.....ordered several of them and just know that they will be a "go to" stamp for me!  I also had some other grad cards that I did post to my flickr acct but I guess I never put them onto a post here.....so, I am just going to add them  to this post.  There isn't tooooo  much one can do with school colors.....ugh!  Oh well, the grad season is almost done!





The stamps that I used for these last three cards is from Hero Arts.  It is from a clear, Happy Graduation set that I purchased a few years ago and have used over and over and over and.....so, I have totally gotten my moneys' worth out of this set!

Thanks for stopping by,

Be well,
Sheila 

2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, that embossed panel of words looks amazing, Sheila! Wonderful cards today!

Pajalu said...

I think your cards look amazing Sheila :D. School colour or not. Love them all xoxoxoxoxo