Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Super quick post...

A super quick post today 'cuz the sun is out, the birds are singing and my dogs need a game of fetch in the backyard!  This is a card that I have put in the mail for a friends birthday.....I am really happy with how it turned out.  I am still making my way through the same pack of SEI papers that I have used for the last few cards that I have posted.   Today however, I went with a more sea green-turquoise blue scheme.  I used the Hero Arts Large Flower stamp (a favorite of mine...so versatile!) and a tag from Papertrey Tiny Tags collection.  I am also using a sketch from the April Sketch challenge at Hero Arts although I have switched it around a bit....




Take care and I hope that you too are having lovely weather today!

Be well,
Sheila

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

what a fun card!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love the look of your flower, so pretty, your friend will love this card! We are warming up too, so nice, can't wait to spend some time outside myself! Big hugs!